- Performs tool changes and adjustments when replacing worn /broken tools.
- Will perform visual inspection, looking for burrs and tool path steps on a number of Vicor parts for acceptability.
- Will perform mechanical inspection and maintain the inspection data on production parts and special projects.
- Deburring Parts – Perform secondary operation while producing parts.
- Will be loading and unloading machines - should possess a working knowledge on how to load fixtures to a stop and the ability to square off a vise.
- Works closely with in house technical support to assist in trouble shooting equipment problems
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Machine Operator on C.N.C Milling Machines
- Ability to read Blue Prints and use measuring tools to inspect the product produced.
- Must be able to read Mike's and Calipers too perform measurements of the parts being producing
- Must understand verbal and written work instructions
- Basic computer skills are required, including the use of email
- Good communication skills and a strong team work mentality
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application